|Archimedia SA specialises in technology, information
technology (IT) and
communications as well as consulting. Archimedia SA has developed
infrastructure in the sectors of advanced technology and fidelity as well
in the sectors of product promotion and sales, offering in Greece, among
others, St. Paul EDI Software.
Archimedia's enroled personel is 23 people, forecasting to reach within
1st half of the year 2000, the number of 30. Archimedia's main activities
- Product development & Services in internet, in conjunction with
- Product development & Services in electronic commerce.
- Product development & Services in digital television.
- Advanced technology transfer in the field of satellite networks.
- Integrated controlled access systems (tolls, car parks).
- Development of Information Systems (IT) (system development &
- Consulting services for the introduction and integration of new
- Advanced technology development in the fields of electronics,
optoelectronics and microelectronics.
Archimedia's services are addressed to private and public bodies,
and abroad. A special activity of Archimedia is the technology transfer
central and eastern European countries. These activities outspread to
following countries: Romania, Slovenia and Bulgaria.
First Users Action FUSE